Dec 2, 2009

study-study-study

Oh my God ,what i've doing up until now .I'm dying up practicing with my shabby strings .It almost kill my time ,it's really hard to tune it well .And moreover ,my school will held exam starting tomorrow ,(great ,i haven't studied anything) .And the first exam will be economy and citizenship (it's kewarganegaraan ,is it right ?)
Yesterday my mom ask me ,"Where are you going to continued your study ?" .Mmm ,it;s hard to be asked suddenly .I told her (and my brother) that i'll continue to UNSW ,music major ,and tell her about my second choice ,it's University of Sydney .I know it ,it's super hard !I'm not confident enough bout my skills .My mom knows it .She ask me to choose undergraduate study in my country .And take post graduate study in Sydney Conservatory .
Mmm ,it's not bad idea .That way i can study music further ,heehe thanks mom !Well ,in return of her trust ,i've decided to obtain fantastic score in my report (of school grades) .So i'll studying extra hard from now on .Well ,i changed my first option ,it will be in Sydney Conservatory of Music .



And here's my next option :

Well ,both of them is the superior university in Australia ,so i need to work extra hard !
Oh no ,i spent too much time in this post ,well i have to continued studying ,wish me luck guys :D



0 comments: