Dec 7, 2009

i'm all new !

Hi guys !I'm really really excited ,hehe .Guess what ?!I've finally bought a new bow and strings ,"giggle" ,i can't bear the fun !hehe x)
I bought it in Wijaya Musik shop .They're all so nice and friendly ,and top of that ,they have great selection for string instrument (and the prices is reasonable too).About my new bow  (The brand was carbondix) .It's so great !It's deliver the tune well ,aaargh ,it's kinda hard to explain .But ,seriously it sounds so clear and ,maybe you can call it "soft" ,or something like that .I can't get the right words to describe it ,so sorry :(
Aaah ,i wish i could play my violin soon .Well ,right now i can't do any practice .I don't have any strings .Ooh ,i did buy some ,but i have a problem with it .It's so unfortunate of me .I buy a set of string ,and my E string is not the same brand with the others .Uuurgh ,so i have to go to Wijaya again and trade it soon .
Oh no ,violin is really kills my wallet .I don't have much cash in hand .And there's something shocked me today .You know about my violin case ?Okay ,i'll describe how awful my case is .First of all ,I can't close my violin case (It won't close ,so the heat can be through my case) ,i'm afraid that it harms my violin .Okay ,in second ,my case is a real eyesore ,it makes people won't believe me that there's a superb violin lying inside (hahaha ,just kidding) .
The employee of Wijaya also told me .It's better to change my violin case .Ugh ,i know it's pretty bad ,but i don't have any money .She shows me some collections of violin case .Ah ,i'm so ashamed .My case is a true eyesore .I've promised myself .Right after chinese new year ,i'll change my case !But ,it still quite long .
Okay ,my instrument is in a great shape right now .I love you Ruth !Moreover , i fell right to practice now !Can't wait until tomorrow !hehe ,please wish me luck in practicing friends ,i'll try hard ! :)



 

What do you think about those cases up there ?
Pretty cool huh !Well ,for me the green one is the best .But i can't bear the price !



0 comments: