Dec 10, 2009

more details

Lately ,my friend ask me ,why did i make my own blog .Hehe good one .I'll tell her now .If you'd like to know it too ,you may read this post too :)

Here's some of my reason :

1. I'm a girl
as you know it ,girl loves cute things & i want to express it a bit in my blog .Well ,i'm not a feminine types .So i really enjoy blogging here ,where i can expresses myself :D
2. I love writing !
aah ,i'm not good for talking (sometimes i can't find a topic to chat with my friends ,haha) .But i can do it better in writing .I think it suit me .
3. My own matter
I love violin !But there's only a few who loves it too .And i decided to write all about violin in this post ,hopefully i can get some new friends who loves violin too ,hehe
4. School is boring !
I hate study .I hate almost all subject in my school (i just like P.E class ,Music ,and English) .Well ,school is tiring & it's a bit useless (in my opinion) .In that case ,i made this blog to relieve my stress ,haha .

Of course there's still more reasons ,but the most exact one is right up there ,haha .Beside ,i enjoy blogging .I know i can't do it right ,but i'd like to try ,wish me luck friends !Finally ,my exam will end this week ,i can't wait ! :)

 

0 comments: