Dec 23, 2009

about my holiday


 
La Corda D'oro Secondo Passo
a must see !


holiday finally here !hehe ,i've got my school report already ,so i can spend my holiday in relieved .Luckily there's no bad scores .The worst one is 60 .Alright ,i have enough of school .Let's just switch topic .
About my last violin lesson .Finally ,my teacher praise me for the 2nd time (i don't think that he's realize that he praising me) ,he said that my technique is better than irene ,and if i'm not mistaken ,he also mentioned that i should be able to reach her level if i practice seriously (he said it may take 4-6 months).Okay ,i'll be serious in no time !After that ,he give me a new lesson for double stop .Double stops sure are hell !But somehow i manage to be better at it .
Due to the holiday ,i can practice all the time ,but sometimes i feel frustrated !So ,i just started blogging in time likes that .Right now ,i'm focusing myself on bowing .I need to do some correction of my bow hold .It's not like i'm wrong ,but i think it's not the proper bow hold .Besides ,i want to improve my bowing ,little by little .
Ah !Finally the new season of La Corda d'oro has released (though there's only 2 episodes) .Do you watch it too guys ?It's awesome ,and i like the manga too (the manga story is a bit different though) .I bought the La Corda D'oro secondo passo .It's great !I want to watch the rest of it .But they haven't finished it yet in Japan.I hope they finished it soon .I can't wait !
About the audition that i've talkin about in my last post (Twilite Youth Orchestra) .They said that the audition hasn't fully decided yet .But ,they think it will come on April .Well ,it's good ,then i can practice even more .I hope both irene and me will passed the audition .Well ,just wish me luck in my practice :)

N.B : I'd like to say merry christmas and happy new year to all the world !May God Bless Us !


0 comments: