Dec 11, 2009

fire up !

Hello friends !How was your day ?Mine is spectacular ,thanks to my friend ,Cory and Kimberly ,haha .You know what ,this week i've gone to Wijaya Musik 4 times (2 times by myself and the other 2 is accompanied by my friends) .But thanks to it ,i've memorized blok m already ,haha .Even the employee of Wijaya Musik has recognize me .She even ask me to bought a violin case ,haha .Sure i want it !But give me more discount please  ,i'm just a high-schooler sis =)





Today i finally got my string !I bought an E string (evah pirazzi) .It's said to be a good quality string ,and it said that compared to obligato ,this string has a brighter tone .Sure things i have no problem with it ,since i'm not advance enough to understand the character of strings ,at least i know they have different character .But talking bout it ,i admire a warm and gentle sound .It's soothing !haha
Okay i'm so happy right now ,hahaha .I've finished all the freakin exam (finally no more exam) .Moreover ,i've got enough time to practice (with new strings and bow) .Aah ,life is treating me well ,haha .I must thanks to god for his blessing within me .I want to play my violin soon .My teacher always tease me ,that i've never practice .I hate it for sure .He's cruel ,he doesn't know how hard i try .It's quite a shock when he praise me (But it's only come once from his mouth) .I admit that i'm not as good as him ,but i'll reach his level soon .
He don't know anything .I want to practice too ,but i can't do it without strings .I'll beat his student up !Practice even more !And the holiday is comin too ,life sure's great !



0 comments: