Dec 30, 2009

half-hearted

Lately ,i can't focused in my practice .It's so frustating when you can't do the stuff right .And at this rate i'm not enjoying the violin very much .I thought it's better for me to browsing than practicing right now (i don't want to practice with this attitude) .I saw another spectacular performance by Elli Choi .Click here to watch it :)
I envy her .Not only her skill ,it's her will that makes her that brilliant .I can't believe that she's improve that much for about 2 months .I started thinking ,she's still at that age yet she has matured more than i do (and she learned violin at age 4) .She's just amazing !If i play violin at her age maybe i can be like her .But it's just a foolish excuse .And i think i'm being half-hearted up until now .But i need to keep practicing .I want to enter the audition ,and i hope that i passed .
Hope just not enough .Efforts is what matter .If a 7th years old girl could done so much improvement ,then so do i .haha ,i want to think that way ,be an optimistic doesn't sound bad .Well i want to try my best .I'll pace up my skill .I know being half-hearted is bad (maybe the worst) .But you'll need time to overcome it .I'm sure that i'll overcome it .When that time comes ,i'm sure i;ll enjoy violin better .Wish me luck friends :)


0 comments: