Nov 30, 2009

did you named your violin ?


Glitter Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

Lately ,my friend (Caroline a.k.a Olin) ask me 'bout my violin name .Well ,it sound weird & i feel weird hearing it too ,haha .Before ,i think it's unusual to named a violin ,but she's named her violin "Elysse"  ,Haha she's totally a weirdo .And she even add more info about the name ,haha .She tells me that Elysse isn't an ordinary name ,it has a meaning & i love the meaning too .It means salvation by God .Whoooa !applause for you Olin !I love it too :)

Then ,she asked me to named my violin .But i can't think a good name for it (Beside ,i don't wanna be a weirdo ,hehe).While we thinking of a good name ,i browse the internet .And i found out ,there's so many musician who named their instrument (Ahh ,i see .So it's not too strange ,but it's possible that there's a lot of strange violinist out there) .Olin told me to search a name for my violin on the internet .What a bossy girl ,okay i'll do it .haha , i'm kiddin you Olin .
Finally i found a good name .Before ,i was confused .There's 4 names that suits my violin .It's Claire ,Phoebe ,Elouisse ,and Ruth .And the meaning is all so good !Claire means "clear and bright" ,Phoebe means "as bright as moon" ,Elouisse means "gentle" ,and Ruth means "friend" .Aaargh ,i love all of them ,but i've decided it :)
I choose Ruth !It's a great name .I reallyreally want to become friends with my violin ,i don't know if i had become one or not .But i do wish my violin loves the name ,hahaha .Oops !I've named my violin too .But i changed my opinion  ,i named it but i'm not a weirdo (besides ,if i'm a weirdo ,then i have a lot of friends) ,haha i'm sorry Olin ,for talking bad 'bout you .
If you read my post and you're also named your violin ,please share it with me .I'd love to know ,haha  =)


0 comments: