Dec 16, 2009

enjoyable moment

Hi friends !how's your day ?Mine is boring !I can't wait for school holiday to come !I was so bored that i wanna take a day off from school (it's okay if there's no lessons ,right ?) .But my mama won't allow me to do such thing .She asked me to bear with it .And i come to school *yucks* !There's nothing to do in school .they're just doing silly things ,like classmeeting .
Well ,when i reach my class ,i can't believe it ,only 6 student that arrived already (and in the end it still 6 ,it's include me) .Ooh ,they must have a nice day right now .And i'm here stuck by myself .The other class is the same as well ,there aren't many students comin .Oh mom ,i just want to lying on my bed .
Ricci 1 is a based catholic school ,and christmas is coming ,yay !So the school held religious ceremony (i don't think it's right ,in Indonesia we called it "misa") .And all the student must participate .Luckily there's a few of my friends that still coming .So i'm not alone ,haha .Well ,we have set a plan !We're escape from all of the silly school today !So right after the ceremony we start our moves .And our destination is Kristina's house (a.k.a itin's house) .


look it !it's itin's house !cool isn't it ?

When we reached itin's home .She looks terrible !(She's not even take a bath !and just wearing pajamas ,moreover her hair is sure awful) .Maybe she's got quite  shock ,haha .Then after she take a bath ,we're having lunch together ,here comes the fried rice !*yummy* !
Itin's house is so big ,and filled with extreme decoration .There's an arwana statue !So freak !We started online and play Ragnarok .Wow ,i can't play it ,but i make an avatar .I'm confused !what should i do ?i can't decide on jobs either i want to be a mage/acolyte .In the end i choose mage .Oni done created my avatar .But i can't understand it !Aah it's better to do things that i understand .

take a look at this pic !itin is a drinker ,each day she drink about that much water !

I started read her comics ,wow as expected ,she's hiding her comics !there's so many of them ,i can't decide .Sure things that we talked a lot .And i come to think ,that this day isn't too bad at all .It's been quite long since i enjoyed my time with my friends .Maybe i need to do a refreshment today *wink*    ;)



0 comments: