Jan 2, 2010

my first lesson on 2010


she's so adorable ! don't you agree ?
in this pic ,she's playing Bach composition ,Gavotte en Rondeau

Hi guys ,have you seen elli's video ?The one that i linked at my last post .You better watch it !It's so cool !It can make you speechless .I'm antonished when i saw her played that godly caprice perfectly .Honestly ,she's just 7 yet her music is soo mature !She's just awesome !I'll be your fans from now on elli ! *YAY*
Today i started my first lesson in 2010 ,don't ask the overcome !It's so terrible .I have a hard time in both bowing and fingering .I can't do the fingering right because of my hand is awfully small (How should i put it ?mm ,the range is not wide ..) .And for the bowing ,i need to practice more .
Honestly ,my teacher is get on my nerves !It's still the beginning of year ,yet he complains for my practice already !Aargh ,did you know how much i spend my valuable times just for this damn techniques !Okay ,pass on ..He gives me the series of Mazas Etude .My Kayser etude hasn't finished yet ,and the new etude is ridiculously hard !I don't think i can do it right .
Right after we finished our lesson ,he asked me if i wanna play for the church (i don't know where is it ,it's just anonymous) .I want to play !Of course i want ,but i'm scared .Is it really okay to perform with this level of technique .I even can't play the vivaldi concertos perfectly .But i don't know yet what kind of song the church would requested .But i'll be playing classical for sure (he tells me that) .I make it sure on my next lesson .
I need to do a fitting up for my violin .The sound is too low (It could easily replaced by another violin) .My teacher said that won't cost much ,i hope so ..School will start soon ,aah the holiday is not enough ,i want more !But i want to meet my school friends too ,hehe .I miss you guys !
Dear bloggers ,please wish me luck on my school & practice ,haha ,thanks guys :)


here's some of elli choi's videos !


make sure to watch it guys :) 




0 comments: