Jan 28, 2010

Oh my .

In the end of January ,school set another killer schedule .Well ,they never run out of it .The students need to get their guts to finish the physical fitness test ,we did the shuttle run already .The test split the girls and boys into 2 groups .Then ,they give a different standard .Lucky that i'm a girl so i've got the lower standard .Both the girl and boys have to run a distance of 12 meters.In the worst case ,girl standard is set 2 minutes with 20 runs ,but boys need to run until 3 minutes with 30 runs .
Well that's not the true killer .I have to sing in front of all my classmates .I can't sing very well ,i got 70 .But it's really embarrassed me to death .It's a music lesson ,why do we sing a song and not play the instrument ?!Seriously instruments are lots cooler than singing .
Bad luck !There's not enough time for me to buy a set of new outfit for the chinese new year event .I thought of buy it on friday with my friends (mangdu) .But my mama won't allow me ,well she did allow me when i first ask her ,but she refuse to let me go after hearing that the citizen is going to held a demonstration .In result ,i can't go to Mangdu *sob*



a leather drawstring is truly everyday wear

 leather jacket is soo cool !
 
 i don't really like lacey dress ,but i like this dress


 i want a zippered legging !honestly , i don't have any legging

 
a moccasin is always fit me

 I have decided what to buy ,i hope i can buy it on the next monday .I want to buy a leather jacket ,zippered legging ,printed dress ,drawstring bag ,and so on .There's so much of my wish-list ,i know i can't buy them all ,but it's fun to have a wish-list .I just wanted to check it out on Mangdu ,that's all .I hope my mother will permit me to shop next monday ,hehe .Thanks for hearing my share guys :)


3 comments:

Kim Febriani Sandittha said...

ahhh..ahai curang inggris nya bagus bener seh..gile, kalo blog gue mah inggrisnya amburadul..haha..eh-eh, utau blog nya itin url nya apa ngga?

jenny said...

aduh kim ,gw jg asal ceplos haha ,tau tp kata dy blom kelar jd blom mw dy buka wkwk

Kim Febriani Sandittha said...

ahaii..udah gw post thu promosi bwt u..haha..http://lolitanicolette.blogspot.com/2010/02/15-going-to-16.html