Jan 6, 2010

the late holiday

Today ,i realized that i've never post about my true holiday (i mean my activities) .It's a shame ,but i'm not going anywhere .I just spend it practicing ,and a little fun in my house with some friends .And probably ,this year holiday is the worst i ever had .But i do love holiday (the real things = holiday is better than work day) .
It may be boring ,but i do caught some photo shoot .

Here ,scroll down if you wanna take a look :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have a beauty mark under my lip (right)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
there's a lot of people that said this one is freak ,haha (i agree though)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's candid from my friend .Aah !No fair !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How is it ?I enjoy it since it's been so long .The last pic that i took ,probably in my previous study tour .Maybe 2-4 months ago .And on my holiday ,i have so many spare time ,so i did it .Iut my face looks worst here ,haha .It's still a lot ,but it sure takes time to upload it .On my next post ,i'll upload my practice session photo ,haha .(but i don't sure)