Feb 8, 2010

violin info

Dear readers ,

Today ,i have something to tell you ,the truth is it's not a bad news nor good :)
Starting today i stopped giving piano lesson .Don't worry ,i've already got my replacement ,and she's a great one ,i'm sure it'll be better for her to teach them (than me) .In exchange ,i will give violin lesson .But ,actually i don't have any pupil yet ,but i've got some who interested in .
It's not like i don't have any reason ,to tell you the truth i got enough !haha .It maybe a silly reason ,but i feel just that .I want to focus on violin (i thought ,it will be good if i focus on 1 task ,then move on to the other) .So please if there's "anyone" who want to learn the violin ,tell me !
It's not fair if i don't tell them about my skill .Actually i'm not "very good" .I started violin when i entered Senior High School (grade 10) .I remember correctly that i've got my first violin lesson on 1st August 2008 .And i bought my first violin on 5th August 2008 .Right now ,i studied a series of Mazas Etude ,Kayser Etude (preliminary & progressive studies ,and the exercise of positioning) .I currently studied under Suzuki Method .I'm on Suzuki 5 (but my tutor told me to skip the 6 ,and ask me to procced to 7).

Why do i want to give the violin lesson ?
  • As you see ,i need money for buying some "violin needs" .And i can't ask more to my parents .
  • I want to experiencing it ,at least once :)
  • To have more "musical surroundings"
I stroke on my hardest time right now .Please tell me if you're interested in ,If you're asking for the price ,Let's negotiate next ,real thanks :)

0 comments: