Jan 16, 2010

continuous ,huff

So sorry for the late post guys :(

Right now i've got a lot of to-do list !I'm really confused on which one should i do first .My father caught on illness ,and my school is a real disturb (so many works to do) ,so in this 2 weeks ,i abandon my practice ,don't imagine it ,i can make a real annoying noise with my violin .Moreover ,the church that my teacher told me will held a performance at 30 February .I got it ,i won't play .
It's pretty early of the new year ,but i'm really busy with these stuff .And the worst one is school !I can't concentrate in my lesson (i hope the test won't coming this month) ,i'm really tired ,once i headed home ,i'm really exhausted .Those circumstances keep continuing since 2 weeks ago .Now that my father has get back up ,i want to redo my practice .I hope i can do it right .I'm working on my arm vibrato right now ,but it's pretty hard .


it's my teacher assignment ,and i've got the new one today too ,Forgive me God .

My school works this time was to make a movie set .And i manage to be the music editor ,and a supernumenary .Sucks of being supernumenary ,i have to come for an unwanted scene .Moreover sometimes they cancel the shooting (oh god ,i've brought my stuff already) .I'm sure have it rough .I hope our school-stuff on my next grade won't be worse than this .Talking about my school i've finally reach the second semester .It means i need to prepare a lot for my final exam .
Hey today i switch my lesson with irene's .So i got my lesson in 3 p.m .And i finished it already .I play the second position assignment from him ,not too bad ,well not as bad as the last one .And i think i've nothing too urgent to do this week ,so it's the best time to practice !Wish me luck guys !and please wish me luck on my school too :)


0 comments: