Nov 29, 2009

my first step !




Hi Fellas !
Yesterday ,when i finished my lesson .My teacher told me that i've got quite progress with my staccato .But he said that i'm not patient .(i have no idea what's he talking about ,guess i'm so stupid).If i remember it clearly ,i realize that he did mention about my scales ,and he asked me to play more accurately .Oh God ,i've made a lot of mistakes in my practice session too ,guess i'm still bad at it .
I've been thinking for awhile ,how to improve my violin .If i stay in this state ,there's no way that i could study abroad in Sydney ,and i kept thinking about my school fees in Sydney ,It's too much !I can't ask my parents to afford it .When i talk about it with my teacher ,he ask me to practice harder ,so that i can show to my parents ,i'm really worth to study abroad .
I want to show them too ,that i can do it & of course i want it !Finally ,i made my decision .I heard that in February 2010 ,TYO (twilite youth orchestra) will open an audition to recruit new members .I'm sure the audition is hard ,since my friend who's better than me was once failed .I'll take the audition with my friend ,i heard that i need to practice my choosen song ,and one more song that given as the basic criteria .
Okay ,Irene did told me that she's tried the audition when she's studying grade 4 Suzuki ,so it make sense that she failed .However ,i hope i can pass the audition ,and join with TYO ,hehe =)
I'll do my best !Wish me luck friends :D



0 comments: