Nov 23, 2009

no money


Hi all ,i'm really having fun with my violin lately (include my practice session & my lesson).It was soo much fun !I can't stop playing the violin .I don't know what exactly happen ,but i'm glad that i can enjoy the violin better ,heehe .
But i'm really need a stable bow and a set of strings .ooh no ,my bow is really-really unstable ,and the weight ,it's too light (okay ,i did buy the cheapest bow that time ,it cost only 75.000 Rupiahs) ,Enough for the bow ,and now my strings are in a really bad condition (it's the worst !i bet it will break soon ,and the sound is really squeaky ,especially A string ,yucks!) I wanna replace it with pirastro obligato violin string ,hmmm ..i bet it will suit my violin XD
OMG ,i have sooooo many list of stuff that i wanna buy .I wanna buy a bow ,strings ,case ,rosin ,bridge (i want the deluxe aubert ,heehe),and a tuner .I think all of them would be 5.000.000 Rupiahs .Sob ,i don't have that much money .I spend all of my money to buy my violin (but i reallyreallyreally love my new violin!).
I think i will buy a bow and strings soon .My teacher promises me that he will take me to his friend's music store (yay!bet that i got a discount) .So i'm really looking forward to it ,i think next week i'll go to buy it .Aaargh ,can't wait anymore !
But i have no courage to tell my mama ,i'm scared if she won't lend me some money (i'll be disappointed if its happen) .But i really need to replace my strings ,or else my violin won't get its best sound .Okay ,it's just a matter of time that my string will break ,so hopefully i changed my strings and bow before that happens ,hehe :))



0 comments: