Nov 19, 2009

i won't lose


hi all ,starting today i'll write my blog in english ,i know my english isn't good enough ,so i'll try to be better in it .You know, it's the fastest way to improve my english (i'm going to study abroad in Australia) .
Okay ,it's been so long since i write my last post ,i'm soooo sorry .I spend my time to practice violin harder (due to compete with my teacher's student) .But my practice isn't as smooth as it must be .I don't have much time left to practice after school .My teacher said that i need at least 6 hours practicing each day .and i'll do it ,i'll make my word to be true .(i hate liars)
I find it too hard for me .My school lesson end at 2 p.m ,usually i reach home at 3 p.m .I started practicing right after i reach home .and usually it occurs from 3 p.m until 6 p.m .Then ,i take a bath ,and have a meal .i continued my practice at 6.30 p.m until 9.30 p.m .Sometimes i feel so exhausted .Not having any break and keep practicing all day .(usually happen when there's no time left to practice) .
Sat 14 Nov 2009 ,when i've my lesson ,my teacher said that his student has finished suzuki book 6 (continued to suzuki book 7) .I feel very down ,it's not like i feel beaten ,but it's more like my effort has no meaning at all .I feel depressed .I hate being lose ,but i won't show it to my teacher (i wanna show him ,i won't lose to his student) .I can't accept it ,how could i lose to one who have never practice her violin .(i spend all day at it !)
I'm practice extra hard for my next lesson ,but now ,i feel exhausted .I don't feel motivated at all .I'm not sure that i'm gonna reach her skill soon .But i keep my practice 6 hours a day .I wish i can get a little better at violin ,and finally beat her up !hehe ,i'll be waiting for that day .
Aah ,it's feel really good !I'm feeling fire up already ,okay ,i'll try to practice even more .hope that i can enjoy violin more and more ,hehee . Wish me luck :)

  • oh ,and one more thing ,my violin(hofner) has been sold already !thanks oni :)

n.b : sorry that my english is very poor (my next post won't be this bad)

0 comments: