Feb 14, 2010

am i sure enough ?

Finally ,i've got my violin lesson .Though i'm not fully prepared for it (yeah ,i do clean up stuff for the Chinese New Year) .I fell a bit unsure .Thing goes wrong in every way !I'm not talking bad .But that's what i feel .Have i mention on my older post (about the shooting) ?Yup ,they're planning to re-shoot all the scenes !INSANE !I don't have time for that !But i must do it . *YUCKS*
I barely have no free time .I used it for the school assignment ,practice ,and studying .Please ,i don't want to .In my last lesson ,he ask me "What would you do after graduation ?" (his way of asking is showing some hesitation).And i replied ,i told him that i want to continue on music .It makes me think ,am i really sure about it .But i want to !I'm tired of doing things that i don't want to .I hate school !
Later he asked me ,how about join his orchestra .He tell me about it ,and i'm quite interested .But ,the entrance exam is Vivaldi-Spring (it's the easiest) .Let me think 'bout it .And i've made my decision .I will do the audition .Surely ,and the same for Twilite Youth .Well i decided to throw away my school kids activity for awhile .Just until September .I want to focus on the violin .And i don't want to talking big .So i must practice all day !please wish me luck .
Go away school !
YOU'RE NUISANCE !

N.B : happy valentine and chinese new year to all my reader !Best wishes !


0 comments: