Feb 18, 2010

Attitude Test Result

Hi guys ,i've got something that quite interesting (for me) .It's nothing so important ,really .Last wednesday ,i check on my attitude test result (i mean i consult it with my teacher) .I'm not alone ,my friend is going too .Well ,at first i'm not interested in the test result ,beside i'm in a bad temper when i do it .It just ia reason to skip my indonesian language lesson (haha ,i don't know if it's right or wrong) .
He ask me to count for my answer (ah ,i don't know how to explain it ,but he give some instruction for me to do) .And so do my friend .After we've finished our work .Then he started explaining .
The test score will be :
I/E (Introvert/Extrovert) 
N/S (iNtuition/Sense)    
T/F (Thinking/Feeling)   
J/P (Judging/Perceiving)


As for me ,I got the INTP type .And the explanation is totally right ,that was awesome sir !And he told me about my kind of type (I'm sorry ,it's kind of privacy) .Seriously match with me .And ,it just as i thought ,Art Carrier suit me best .He said that i've got talent on design and art (including music) .And some of the explanation is kind of praising me highly ,how should i say ?I'm kind of know myself better .It just amazing ,how a simple test can immediately change my mood !

N.B : I'm in a really good mood today !I've got my new violin case !It just fantastic !

0 comments: