Feb 10, 2010

yes ,friends are always good

Hi guys ,i really enjoy my '1 day free from practice' ,yup it's today :)

Today i finally go to ITC Mangga Dua and do some shop with my friends .Well since it's the second time ,i just bought a cardigan and jumpsuit .With this ,i finished my hunt for Chinese New Year (konyan) outfit *YAY* .Well ,things won't go smoothly .We face a terrible traffic jam on the way to and home (we take a bajaj on the way to mangdu and on the way home too ,imagine it for 6 people in 1 bajaj !).The crowd isn't very friendly ,and the worst ,i lost my jumpsuit (Oh God ,i just bought it ,my mother will kills me if she find out) ,but luckily the clerk search me patiently ,so i found my jumpsuit .
Well ,that's all .But it's my first time shopping with my friends (to tell the truth ,i always shopping with my mom / my relative sometimes) .It has a really different feeling .But i like my outfit .Though the accent is quite girly .I think it's good to have 2-3 girly outfit ,since i'm quite boyish .And i finally bought my own ankle boots .A pair of brown ankle boots ,it's cool .But it seems that i'll need quite a courage to wear it ,haha .

it look like this ,pretty cool huh

Though i've finished my shop ,there's something that i miss .It's the watch that has an old model .It's like a long chain attained in the top of watch ,the colour is bronze .It has an unique shape ,but it's quite expensive (Rp 80.000,00) .I have it already ,and i got it for Rp 50.000,00 .But i want the one with a cool detail .It's okay though ,i still have one haha .
I want to tell you all that i changed my url into http://chanson-gaie.blogspot.com/ .How is it ?I adapt it  from the france ,it means cheerful song .And my blog Chanson à Entendre à means a song to hear to .I don't have any reason for it ,I just like how it sound .Ah ,it feel good !I assume my practice tomorrow will be just great !wish me luck friends :D

0 comments: