Mar 13, 2010

i miss blogging

Hi readers !

It's been so long ,since i wrote my previous post ,haha (wow for 1 month guys !).I don't have enough time lately .But things never change (tough some have change) .I've got so many troubles lately .The worst thing is i've lost my mobile phone .But i don't feel sad anymore ,beside i realize it now ,i never use my phone for 'communicate' ,well never is too much ,i mean 'rarely' .I just have it ,and sometimes i use it to call my dad/brother to pick me up after school .But the most is i used it for "my musical needs" .
Since i lost my phone ,i don't have any gadget to hear some music ,so i do my practice .But ,my practice is feel happier since i lost my phone .I don't know why but i enjoy it a lot .And i feel that i can produce a more beautiful tone than before .And i love to do my exercise in etude .It's really strange ,but i like this 'strangeness' .Well of course i still have some stories .
My teacher has resign .So i got a new teacher .It's not that i don't like my new teacher ,but his taste won't suit me .I like country ,but i can't do it .I prefer classical than country .But i like both of it .And my new tutor teach me country (i've done 2 lesson with him up until now) .So i plan to quit my lesson this April and take private lesson with my previous tutor .
There's some more ,i'll join the Galilee Ensemble as my teacher suggestion .The conductor is the same one as the orchestra i want to join this September .I'll do my best to pursue their skills !Please wish me luck .Ah ,almost forgot .I've done the "Ret-Ret" .It's not the best ,but i think i got some motivation after it .Thank you !!Well i also thank YOU READER ,haha .One more ,i'm in need of job ,so please let me know if there's any event for violin ,as a performance ,ensemble ,chamber ,etc .Thanks before :)

0 comments: