Mar 18, 2010

tiresome holiday

It's been a while since the last holiday .And when the time has come ,there's a lot of homework to do *Yucks* .It's not fair how our math teacher give us a different homework with the other class .There are 80 question (and it's quite difficult) .And the other class assignment is a lot easier than our !They've got the examples on each question .And there's one more assignment ,to search for article about human rights ,well it's not hard .We just have to search it and compare it to the bible .
Today ,there's a representative from INTI College Indonesia .I'm not interested .It's boring ,beside i want to continue on music .Ah ,there's one of my classmate who said that "It will be really different once we've entered the college" .Yes ,there's a lot of my friend who loves the high school times .But for me ,it's more than hell ,i've never expected anything worse than school .But as for me ,once i entered the conservatory ,i will enter my real life ,with a new surrounding .Yeah !Can't wait for !
This friday ,i'll started my reherseal with Ensemble Galilee ,hope that i can do good .I don't care about homework .I hope that i have time for it ,at least i have time to finished 1 subject .Wish me luck !

0 comments: